Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

A little bit of everything- Cake

hi everyone!

today I wanted to make a cake according to a recipe, but
making the crust I looked at the wrong page, so there's also
lemon zest in the crust, which originally didn't belong there,
but nontheless tastes good. it gives the cake a fresh taste,
because the rest of it is rather sweet. additionally there's walnuts in the
crust because I didn't have enough almonds.
furthermore there should have been much more coconut in the cream
but one of the coconuts I bought TODAY was already bad :-(

unfortunately it's not entirely raw, because the almonds were blanched
and about the cocoa I'm not sure, but I suppose it wasn't.

so, in effect, the cake I made, resembles only slightly the
one from the recipe, but I don't mind because it tastes great!

so, for everyone who wants to try my slightly altered "a bit of everything cake"
come to my home or try this ;-)

crust:
almonds
walnuts
dates
1/2 teaspoon bourbon vanilla powder
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
fresh coconut
lemon zest

cream:
fresh coconut
fresh coconut juice
dates




Keep on eating,

*julia* ;-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen