Freitag, 20. November 2009

Hot Guacamole and dried goodies


Two days ago I got my drier and I already had to try it! I dried pears from our neighbour's garden (I took them with permission of course ;-) I also made some Pitabread out of flaxseeds, tomatoes, onions and garlic. Both the pears and the Pitabread turned out great!

For todays dinner I made some hot Guacamole which tasted great together with the Pitabread!





Everyone enjoy!


Yesterday I had a talk with my coach who gave me my training schedule for the next four weeks. There are 4 running trainings each week.

1.Training: Intervals or 3-5km at 4:20min/km pace

2.Training: 60min. run (hills) at 5:10 - 5min/km pace

3. & 4.Training: 60-69mins. run at 5min/km


Keep on running,
Julia


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen